Health Policy and Transforming Healthcare
- Developing clinicians as leaders of transformation.
- Promoting caring as the central component of clinical practice.
- Diagnosing and managing functional gastrointestinal disorders in childhood
- Epidemiology of Helicobacter pylori infection.
- The mechanism of interaction between enteric pathogens, and mucosal surfaces specifically, in relation to Helicobacter pylori.
- The role of Helicobacter pylori in causing gastritis and peptic ulcer disease.
- The Diagnosis and Management of functional gastrointestinal disorders