Professor Drumm was previously invited to speak at the following international academic meetings:
1. Helicobacter pylori infections in the Developing World, International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh. 1993.
2. European Workshop on Helicobacter pylori, Oxford 1993
3. Seminar on Bacterial Pathogenesis Sponsored by the Government of Sweden 1993
4. American Gastroenterology Association Meeting New Orleans 1994. State of the Art Lecture. Helicobacter pylori in the Paediatric Patient
5. European Paediatric Infection Diseases Society, Annual Meeting, Birmingham UK 1995. Helicobacter pylori; pathogenesis and epidemiology
6. University of Toronto. Guest Lecturer. Adherence mechanisms of Helicobacter pylori. Toronto, Canada 1995.
7. The Royal Society of Medicine, London, 1996. Guest Speaker, Helicobacter pylori: new directions in research and practice.
8. Glasgow University. Invited speaker, February 1996. Helicobacter pylori, where to from here?
9. Pediatric Research Society of Australia, Scholar 1996. May 14th – June 9th 1996. Guest Lecturer – University of Western Australia, University of Queensland, University of Adelaide, Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne, Sydney New Children’s Hospital
10. Paediatric Research Society of Australia, Plenary Lecture, Brisbane 1996.
11. International Symposium, Helicobacter pylori Basic Mechanisms to Clinical Cure, Ottawa 1996. Guest Lecturer.
12. European Paediatric Infectious Disease Society. Paris, March 1997. Invited Lecturer, Clinical significance of Helicobacter pylori infection in Children.
13. European Paediatric Helicobacter pylori Group meeting. Invited Lecturer, Estoril Portugal, September 1997.
14. European Helicobacter pylori Study Group Annual Meeting, Lisbon 1997. Invited Lecturer, Helicobacter pylori infection in Children, A Healthcare Issue?.
15. American Gastroenterology Association Meeting, New Orleans 1998. Invited Lecturer, Helicobacter pylori, a childhood infection: implications for research and management.
16. Canadian Gastroenterology Association, Banff, Alberta 1988. Guest Lecturer, The Epidemiology of Helicobacter pylori.
17. Netherlands Society of Gastroenterology, Annual Meeting, Eindhoven 1998. Plenary Lecture.
18. European Gastro. Club. Munster, Germany 1998. Invited Lecturer.
19. Combined European & North American Paediatric Gastroenterology Meeting, Toulouse 1998. State of the art lecture
20. Italian Gastroenterology Society meeting Bologna 1998. Invited Lecture.
21. University of Nottingham, Paediatric Symposium. 1998. Invited Lecture.
22. Belgium Gastroenterology Society meeting. Brussels 1999. Invited Lecture.
23. Gastroenterology Society of Hong Kong. 1999. Invited Lecture.
24. Japanese Gastroenterology Society, Niigata, Japan. 1999. Invited Lecture.
25. University of Nottingham. 1999. Invited Lecture.
26. 12th International Workshop on Helicobacter pylori Helsinki. 1999. Invited Speaker.
27. University of Sheffield. 1999. Invited Speaker
28. Union of European Gastsroenterology Meeting, Rome 1999. Invited Speaker..
29. German Gastro Club, Muenster 2000 Invited Speaker
30. United European Gastro Week, Amsterdam 2000, State of the Art Lecture
31. European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition annual meeting. Geneva 2001. Invited Speaker.
32. XIVth International Workshop on Gastroduodenal Pathology and Helicobacter pylori, Strasbourg 2001. Invited Speaker
33. United European Helicobacter pylori Gastroenterology week, Amsterdam 2001. Invited Speaker.
34. World Congress of Gastroenterology, Bangkok 2002. Invited Speaker
35. 21st Annual North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology. Trainees Research Forum, Arizona 2002. Invited Speaker
36. 4th European Congress of Chemotherapy and Infection, Paris 2002. Invited Speaker
37. Research Lecture Series, University of Birmingham 2002. Invited Speaker.
38. European Gastrointestinal Motility Symposium, Bruges 2003. Invited Speaker
39. World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Paris 2004. Invited Speaker. (Recurrent abdominal pain symposium).
40. World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Paris 2004. Convenor Working Group on Helicobacter pylori.
41. World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Paris 2004.
Meet the Professor Session – Invited Expert.
42. Transatlatic Dialogues in Pediatric acid-related disorders (symposium). Paris 2004. Invited Speaker.
43. University College London / Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. London. Invited Lecturer, September 2005.
44. Royal Free and University College Medical School London. Invited Lecturer, Royal Free Hospital, St Bartholomew’s, November 2005.
45. Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam. Invited Lecturer, September 2005.
46. University of Edinburgh, Royal Hospital for Sick Children. Invited Lecturer, February 2006.
47. Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh. Invited Lecturer, September 2006.
48. RTE, Michael Littleton Memorial Lecture, December 2006.
49. Australasian Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology visiting scholar 2008,
Invited lectures in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide
50. Australian Gastroenterology Society Annual Meeting Brisbane 2008 state-of-the-art lecture